Alheit 'Hemelrand Vine Garden'
Out of Stock
HEMELRAND VINE GARDEN
- The vineyard is ten years old with this vintage.
- The wine has the ‘slightest build’ of all previous releases.
- It’s the first year that Chardonnay has taken the lead. Until now, it has been Roussanne dominant.
- Blend: 32% Chardonnay, 25% Roussanne, 25% Chenin Blanc, plus Verdelho and Muscat
- It was a conscious decision this year to pick the Muscat early (19 brix) to reduce the aromatics within the wine and lend a little more acidity.
- The Chardonnay was picked at the same time, at 23 brix.